The Witch-king of Angmar is the most powerful of the Nine Ringwraiths. He is playable in all 3 games of the series and is the leader of the Angmar faction in The Rise of the Witch-king, but also is a Hero in the Mordor faction in all three games.
In the Mordor faction, he may mount his own Fell Beast.
Mordor faction Edit
- Mount/Dismount - Witch-king gets on or off his great Fell-beast.
- Dread Visage - Removes enemy leadership bonuses around him.
- Screech - The Witch-king lets out his deathly wraith-scream, causing enemies to flee in terror.
- Hour of the Witch-king - Targeted enemy's special ability times are reset to just-used.
Angmar faction Edit
- Mount/Dismount - The Witch-king gets on or off of his armored horse.
- Dread Wrath - Nearby enemies have reduced damage output and armor.
- Morgul Corruption - Targeted enemy takes poison damage over time, and becomes a wight if they die.
- Terrible Fury - The Witch-king causes fear in nearby enemies.
- Hour of the Witch-king - Targeted enemy's special ability timers are reset to just-used.
Command points taken: 75